Accommodation Rules and Regulations
1. The guest who rents a room also agrees to abide by the accommodation rules and regulations. If they violate it, the hotel management has the right to cancel the reservation.
2. The hotel will only provide accommodation and services to persons over 15 years of age.
3. There is a strict no pets policy in the hotel; no animals are allowed on the hotel premises.
4. The hotel can only accommodate the guest who properly checks in. For this purpose, the guest will present their valid ID at the reception and the staff will issue a hotel card to be able to access their room as well as other common premises of the hotel.
5. The hotel is entitled to require a guarantee via pre-authorisation of the payment card or a cash deposit upon arrival. The amount of the guarantee is governed by the General Terms and Conditions. The guests without a card guarantee are obliged to pay for the accommodation on arrival and make a prescribed deposit. In addition, the guest without a card guarantee is obliged to pay for all additional services of the hotel immediately after their use. In case this procedure is not respected, the reception may withdraw from the contract, as the guest has violated one of the points of the accommodation rules and regulations.
6. Every guest, who is not a citizen of the Slovak Republic, is obliged to fill in the „Reporting Residence“ form which is available at the reception. The information stated in the form must be true and complete.
7. The hotel´s classification governs service standards at least within the range and quality determined by a relevant decree on categorisation and classification of accommodation and catering establishments.
8. When entering the hotel, the guest is obliged to present their hotel card and identification on request.
9. Accommodation at the hotel is only permitted to individuals not suffering from infectious diseases.
10. The hotel must accommodate the guest at the latest by 6.00 p.m. The hotel must hold the booked room for the guest until that time, unless otherwise stated in the order.
11. If the guest requests to extend their accommodation, the hotel may offer them a different room than the one they were originally accommodated in.
12.. The guest uses the room for the period of time agreed with the hotel.
13. The guest is obliged to vacate their room on the agreed day of departure no later than 11.00 a.m., unless otherwise agreed in advance. Should the guest fail to do so within the specified timeframe, the hotel is entitled to charge 25% of the list price if the room is vacated by 3.00 p.m. and 50% if the guest leaves the room before 5.00 p.m. The hotel may charge the guest 100% of the list price after 5.00 p.m. without any contractual claims for the hotel services.
14. The guest who checks in before 6:00 a.m. will be charged the room rate for the entire previous night.
15. The hotel is obliged to make rooms available from 2.00 p.m. on the agreed arrival day. The guest is entitled to have the reserved room ready before 2.00 p.m. only if they have expressly agreed on this with the hotel when concluding the contract. The guest is not entitled to have a particular room made available unless specifically arranged with the hotel in advance. In case the room is made available at an earlier time between 10.00 a.m. and 1.59 p.m. on the day of arrival, the hotel has the right to charge 50% of the list price. In case of an early check-in between 6.00 a.m. and 1.59 p.m. on the day of arrival, the hotel is allowed to charge 80% of the list price.
16. The guest is obliged to report any shortcomings, faults or reservations to the hotel reception immediately after moving to the room. Also, it is advisable to inform the reception about any damage to the room or its inventory, otherwise the guest is fully liable and they will be charged in full by the hotel.
17. Smoking is prohibited on the hotel premises. In case of a breach of this provision, the hotel has the right to impose a fine of EUR 500 for each violation.
18. The Guest agrees that the chambermaid has the right to enter their room in order to clean it, the maintenance staff in the event of technical breakdowns as well as the manager if checking is needed. If the guest wishes the staff would not enter the room, they display a "DO NOT DISTURB" card on the entrance door. This does not apply if there is an urgent situation, such as the threat of an accident, the violation of the rules of accommodation, especially if other guests are disturbed, etc.
19. The hotel does not take responsibility either for valuables and money stored in the room safe, nor for the belongings left in the room. The guest is free to place their valuables in the safe at the reception.
20. The hotel is not responsible for any disagreements or conflicts between guests, but it will take all necessary measures to ensure order and peace on the hotel premises.
21. The guest is not allowed to receive visitors in their room.
22. The Hotel will provide first aid in the event of illness or injury or call an ambulance.
23. The guest must not move any furniture in the room and common premises of the hotel, tamper with in-room telephone, radio, TV set, a hair dryer, mains electricity or other installations.
24. It is not allowed to use own electrical appliances. The above does not refer to the devices used for personal hygiene and the use of electronic gadgets for personal use, for example a laptop, a mobile phone or a tablet.
25. The guest is not allowed to entertain noisily in the room or in the corridors of the hotel, to sing, to listen to the radio or television programmes with the volume up. The guest is obliged to observe the night-time peace from 10.00 p.m. to 6.00 a.m.
26. Guests are not allowed to enter the service areas of the hotel and the areas where food is stored and food and beverages are prepared.
27. The guest has the right to use all the facilities of their room and common premises.
28. The guest shall be liable for any damages caused to the hotel property pursuant to the applicable legislation.
29. Upon departure from the hotel room, the guest is obliged to turn off the water taps, lights and electrical appliances, close the windows and door.
30. The bill is presented at the front desk and is normally paid upon departure. It is payable immediately. Also, the guest is expected to return all hotel cards at the reception.
31. The guest is obliged to pay the price for accommodation, rented items and other services used in accordance with the existing price list.
32. Guest complaints and suggestions regarding the improvement of the hotel hospitality services will be received by the person in charge or the hotel manager.
33. Fire regulations, the evacuation plan and direction signs are visibly displayed for the hotel guests to see and to follow them during their stay.
34. The client agrees that the hotel processes their data in accordance with Act No. 52 /1998 Coll. on the protection of personal data. The personal data provided by the client may be processed by the hotel only in connection with the provision of accommodation and other services.
35. The guest is obliged to comply with the provisions of these Accommodation Rules and Regulations from the moment they rent a room. In the event of a serious breach, the hotel management has the right to withdraw from the accommodation service contract before the expiry of the agreed period.
36. In cases not covered by these regulations, the general terms and conditions of the hotel shall apply.
In Banská Štiavnica, March 21, 2022